October 19, 2011

October 19

I've been in bed with the flu for about a week, and my body is stiff and sick of laying around! This morning at 5am, despite my body saying "no!", I cast Matt off into the world again for another exciting adventure, he's headed east for a while. I haven't been able to fall asleep since, so in my jealous ways, I began looking up beautiful travel videos, or rather, lifestyle videos that aren't from America. Even though this one is an ad, I am completely in love with everything happening here, the bicycles, the confused cop, eating on top of a roof you're not supposed to. It sincerely makes me miss Helsinki and that magical feeling of being young and free.



It is possibly my curse for always being sentimental, but speaking with my sister the other day made me remember more travel is in my future, maybe Cambodia with a dear friend from France, or Guatemala! We'd be well off there as I speak Spanish! There is a very tropical allure calling from Cambodia though. And now that I mentioned the idea, my sister is set on taking a trip to Iceland together, which I will never, ever say no to. It's those little hopes that make watching videos like the Evertale one so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment