May 6, 2011

I don't remember exactly how I found this, but earlier Anna Allen's Etsy shop came into my life and I am completely in love with her clothing. My entire life I've had a penchant for Civil War era fabrics, the tiny floral pops & stripes that add up to something more, and secretly dreamed of owning some toned down versions of the early Americana garb.

Anna Allen has encompassed it perfectly; delicate details like Peter Pan collars, hand drawn fabric patterns, sunwashed colors, simple pleats with itty bitty buttons - it's as if she got inside my head and rooted around a bit to find my dream wardrobe. Everything looks so clean, soft and comfortable. Nothing is more appealing to me than beautiful designs that you can actually live in. My personal favorite is the Seaside Dress. You can find her clothes here and here.







(All photo credits Anna Allen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment