October 1, 2011

September 30

I'm not feeling very well tonight, so instead of being proactive about finishing up some illustrations or taking product photos, I sat around drooling at things on Etsy that I want to buy, or have recently bought and am impatiently awaiting the arrival of.




La Bolsita bag by Scout & Catalogue


Oxford flats by golden ponies
(which I may or may not have ordered a pair of in brown)


Brass triangle necklace by little mountain


Autumn Wreath perfume by Long Winter Farm
(I ordered 7 - yes, 7 - different perfume trials and cannot wait to try them all out! How can you resist apple, cedar, fir, and pie spices rolled into one!?)


Great Lands postcard set by Debbie Carlos
(also on its way to my door...)

Soo, actually the only thing in this group that I don't/won't own is that S&C bag. Hmmmmmm... and to touch more on the Long Winter Farm fragrances, omg seriously listen to a couple of the combinations!
• Hansel: wood, pine sap, and sweet spices
• Meadow: lilac, honeysuckle, new mown hay, grass, honey, and a tiny bit of wild strawberry
If Hansel smells like my grandpa's woodworking shop I am going to lose my shit. I will be so happy. Sawdust is one of my favorite smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment